I have compiled a list of the 25 best Valentine’s Day Crafts, Treats and Printables from around the interwebz!
Good news for all you slackers like me… these are all quick and easy things that you can do today or tomorrow to be ready for Valentine’s Day on Thursday! (You did know it is on Thursday, right? Just checking!)
10. Just Make Stuff’s “I love you because…” Printable.
Love this idea!! Definitely going to make one for our house!
11. TomKat Studio Conversation Cupcake Topper Printables
These would be so perfect for a school party!
15. Tatertots and Jello’s Valentine Love Coupons
These would make an awesome low cost gift for your husband!
16. She’s Kind of Crafty’s Free “love” gift tag printable
These are super cute and could also be used as cupcake toppers! Oh, and also check out the absolutely adorable “be mine” printable banner!
19. And also from 30 Handmade Days, a sweet and simple “I love you” printable!
20. Design Mom’s Mixed CD Valentine cover
This could make another awesome low cost gift for your husband!
22. Nest of Posies’s 33 Homemade Valentine’s and Treat Bag Ideas!
There were just too many great ideas to choose just 1!
23. Living Locurto iPhone Printable Valentine
I can’t tell you how much I love these little printables that turns a box of conversation hearts into a Valentine’s Day themed iPhone! The kids will LOVE this!
24. Hands on Housewife’s “Keep Calm and Love On” Printable.
I have this one sitting on my mantle right now. I love it!
25. Redefining June’s Heart Shaped Potatoes
SO delicious! You’ll be glad you made these. I promise!